Our dedicated family law Solicitors are ready to help you deal with all issues associated with your family and matrimonial problems. In addition they will assist you with all child and financial issues, and work towards achieving the result you want.
We pride ourselves on being compassionate and approachable and combine sharp negotiation skills and technical excellence with a deep understanding of the issues involved in your case – providing a service that is professional and straightforward.
We encourage the resolution of disputes in a constructive and non-confrontational way, with a view to keeping your costs to a minimum. However, there are occasions when we need to take decisive action, which may include issuing Court proceedings, to achieve the result you deserve. You can be sure we will look out for your best interests at all times.
Our areas of expertise within family law include
- Family finance on divorce including dealing with property, pension sharing, investments and business interests.
- Arrangements for children – contact arrangements, residence arrangements, specific issues such as change of name, schooling, religion and holidays abroad, paternity declarations and permission to move abroad.
- Child support and maintenance claims.
- Civil partnership dissolution and settling financial arrangements.
- Cohabitation – Living Together Agreements, Separation Agreements, negotiating arrangements for property transfers and buy outs of financial interests, arrangements for children.
- Injunctions- to protect a person from harm or freeze assets.
- Parental responsibility.
- Pre and post-civil partnership agreements.
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements.
- Children Act applications.
Our Solicitors have knowledge of company set ups, pensions, and all property and trust issues which can form part of the assets for division following divorce.
Please contact us for sensible help and guidance.
Ruth Tibbet – Our head of family law is a member of Resolution and an expert in her field. Recognition for Ruth’s specialist areas has been given with the award of specialist accreditation by Resolution for Ancillary Relief, Children and Domestic Violence issues.