Cycling is increasingly popular and a great, low-impact way to stay fit, but it isn’t without risk of pain and injury. While cycling pain can occur due to poor bike fit or improper riding techniques, cyclists can also suffer injury because of the negligence of other road users and/or the poor condition of the road.
One of the most serious of all bike injuries is a head injury. Wearing a bike helmet is recommended to reduce the risk of a serious head injury while biking. It is also important to recognise and treat the early warning signs of an injury.
- Inability to remember the cause of the injury or events that occurred immediately before or up to 24 hours after
- Confusion and disorientation
- Difficulty remembering new information
- Blurry vision
- Nausea and vomiting
- Ringing in the ears
- Trouble speaking coherently
- Changes in emotions or sleep patterns
However severe or minor your injury we have the experience to deal with it.
We can also deal with all related claims for your bike, helmet, clothing.
We can deal with all losses arising from your accident, such as loss of earnings, care claims – and arrange sports therapy to get you back on the road.
Contact us for a no obligation chat.